You guys are all the sweetest!
I want to thank you all so much for your compliments on my new hair style. You really know how to make a girl blush let me tell you. It is totally taking some getting used too, but I do love it! I am really happy that I took the plunge and changed it up. It’s just another reminder that change can be good sometimes. Plus it makes me feel super fierce 😉 And there is nothing wrong with that.
It is so much easier to style which has become a real convenience in the mornings since I have been hitting up the gym before school – this means getting up at 4:45 am! I am totally a morning person but I have been missing my zzz’s. Plus I havent been able to do any ab work at all since these workouts are usually rushed. BUMMER! But I just keep reminding myself that things will settle down soon and then I can get back to my nice regular workouts.
Well im happy to say that things have changed. After everyone urged me to try the mango flavor I knew that I must be missing out on something yummy – and oh my gosh was I ever! I am now a mystic mango maniac I just can’t seem to get enough of this stuff.
I have a feeling that this is going to become a permanent staple in my diet seeing as how I have about three unopened bottles in my fridge right now. Whats your favorite kombucha flavor?
One of my usual hugejass salad messes with…
- green onions
- shredded carrots
- peas, corn, guacamole
- a little fu’ action
and a hearty drizz of my simple tahini dressing, and a sprinkling of raw cashews. NOM!
Jennifer from Funky Monkey Snacks was kind enough to send me a case of funky monkey chips after seeing my product review. Thank you so much! 🙂 I now get to try all of their delicious flavors including Jivealime and Applemon.
They also were kind enough to offer a case to one of my readers!
How to enter the giveaway…
- Visit Funky Monkey Snacks website and leave a comment below telling me which flavor your really wanting to try.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back. THREE BONUS ENTRIES FOR THIS! Leave 3 separate comments
- Add my blog to your blog roll.
- Add my blog to your google reader.
- Share this giveaway via twitter/facebook
- Make any one of my recipes and blog about it (some ideas could be Miso Happy Soup, Carrot-gasm in a Bowl, Take Me on a Date Cookies or Green Pudding!) FIVE BONUS ENTRIES FOR THIS! Leave 5 separate comments
- Visit the Funky Monkey Snacks website and leave me a comment telling me one thing you learned.
- Check out my post on body image and size, and leave a comment letting me know how you handle the pressure of being perfect.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and links when appropriate.
The giveaway ends on Thursday April 1st and I will announce the winner on the 2nd.
Thats all for tonight, hope you enjoyed your wednesday!
Question of the day – Are you an early bird or a night owl?