Today is my one year vegan anniversary!!
One year ago today I began my journey with veganism. It has been an amazing year filled with fun foodie adventures, kitchen mishaps and many amazing meals. Thinking back I can still remember the last piece of meat I ever ate. I was prom dress shopping with my best friend and we stopped for lunch at Wendy’s, I got a chicken wrap and then I went home and threw up. Since I have gone vegan my life has been filled with excitement! 🙂
I’ve tried so many new things…
Explored my love for food and cooking…
And most importantly I discovered myself as a person. Going vegan completely changed my life. I became more confidant, outspoken and passionate. I’ve gained so much knowledge, and I am the healthiest that I have ever been. I have realized my true passions and finally figured out what I want to get out of my life. The people who I have spoken with, and the new friends I have made are amazing. I am so grateful that this path chose me!
Oh yea and im hosting my first ever giveaway – how bout them apples?! 😉
I’m giving away a bunch of my favorite goodies including…
- Cashew cookie Larabar
- Chocolate brownie PureBar
- Giftpack of three EOS organic lip balms
- 3 of my favorite pyramid teas
- Mango incense
- A famous peanut butter crunch bar from the Flaming Ice Cube
and the winner will also receive a batch of my “Take Me on a Date Cookies!”
There are three ways to enter…
- Leave a comment below telling me what you like about my blog, and what you would like to see more of.
- If you have a blog mention this giveaway and link back. Post here letting me know you did so. Or if you don’t have a blog comment again telling me your favorite color.
- Tweet or share this giveaway on Facebook. Comment below with the link and letting me know you did so.
Leave a separate comment for each entry. The giveaway will end Sunday February 21 and I will announce the winner on Tuesday the 23.
I really enjoyed hearing your craziest snow day rituals on my last post, there were so many that I had never heard of! Too bad none of them worked. I think the only thing that is going to cure my case of senioritis is a little thing called graduation – which is June 6th! I’m also really excited for this ab challenge and I’m glad you are all too! I’m working on the details now but ill be getting it out ASAP.
Thats all for me tonight, im off to watch a little LOST and to eat some goodies for fat tuesday. Happy mardi gras to you!
Question of the day – How are you celebrating mardi gras? Have any fun mardi gras experiences you want to share? 😉