Brrr…. Its majorly cold in here.
Then, list 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Ten things that make me happy…
- Spending time with my friends and my family. My friends and family are so important to me, I don’t know what I would do without them.
- Cooking and being in the kitchen. I love being in the kitchen, wearing my apron and whipping up new recipes. Inventing new recipes and trying new things give me so much joy.
- Reading books. I love reading new books and novels. There is just something about getting lost in a good book that I love.
- Working out and exercising my body. Enough said. Working out gives me so much energy and always makes me feel better if im having an off day.
- Enjoying the sunshine. Something about getting my daily dose of vitamin D is refreshing. Havent seen the sun in a couple months though…
- Animals. Even though I don’t have any pets cuddling with animals, or just looking at pictures of them make me smile.
- Writing. Wether im blogging or just jotting down a couple lines on a piece of scrap paper, writing lets me express myself when I can’t say my thoughts out loud.
- Comfy sweaters and snuggly boots. I love being toasty warm in general.
- Hugs and laughter. I’m such a dork but when other people laugh I always end up laughing too.
In the spirit of the award I have to tag 10 other wonderful ladies who make me happy. So here we go….
Nicole from Nicole Raw & Awake.
Ayla from Dainty Vegan.
Katie from Dont Worry, Be Happy, Be Vegan.
Kristen from Eating R.D.
Miho from Sagojyou’s Veg*n Page.
Marlie from Barefoot and Frolicking.
Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie.
Marquita from ItVeganAtGenisis.
Andria from Veg Is Sexy.
Ms. Vanilla from Vanilla Swirl.
I honestly wish I could tag every single one of you – there are so many amazing and wonderful blogs out there that I follow and ten is such a small number. So right here and now I am officially giving this award to everyone who hasn’t been tagged. Can I do that? I have no idea? Will I do that… you betcha!
A delicious snack I had this afternoon – a little avocado action on a piece of ezekiel bread with a side of carrot fries.
Enjoy tomorrow! I know for many of you it is your last day of vacation. What will I be doing? Cleaning my room for starters (boo!) but trying out some new recipes (home-made larabars anyone?! Or perhaps some babies?)
Question of the day – What are you going to be doing your last day of “freedom”?